HOW DOES YOUR DELIVERY SERVICE WORK?
We know how important it is to receive your goods when you expect them, especially if you have ordered something for a specific occasion and we use a large network of couriers to deliver goods from Houseofmobe.com to all over.
We allocate the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
Deliveries can be made anytime between 7am and 9pm.
If you are ordering for delivery outside of the UK, we suggest you have goods delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as our couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and may require a signature on receipt.
You can review our delivery options in more detail so you choose the one that best suits what you need.
To enable us to provide you with the best possible delivery experience , we may pass on your contact details to our carrier partners. These details may allow them to provide you with delivery updates via SMS (Text) and or E-mail.
WHAT IS UK STANDARD DELIVERY?
If you choose UK Standard Delivery:
- It's £4.00
- Your parcel will arrive within 5 working days (excluding weekends) after you place your order
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries are not made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
Please keep in mind that UK Bank Holidays are not counted as a working day in our delivery timeframes.
WHAT IS UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY?
If you choose UK Next Day Delivery service:
- It costs £6.99
- We give you free delivery when you spend over £350. Please remember to enter the promo code at the checkout if one is required.
- If you place your order before 9pm Monday to Friday, you will receive it the next day.
- If you place your order after 9pm on a Friday and before 2pm on a Sunday, you will receive it on Monday.
- If you place your order after 2pm on a Sunday it will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays so your order will be delivered the next working day.
- Your order may be delivered anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- Once your order is with the carrier, we will send you a confirmation email with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey. Please check this first before contacting us about your delivery.
HOW DO I RETURN SOMETHING TO YOU?
- We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, so you can return any item to us within 28 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
- Want to return something? No problem, all we ask is that you make sure we know the order number your return relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or to change it for another size or colour. We can’t do this without these details, so make sure the returns form is filled out and placed in your returns parcel.
- If you'd like to return your item for an exchange of its size or colour, we'll send your replacement to the default delivery address on your account. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
WILL YOU REFUND ME MY DELIVERY CHARGE?
- We will usually refund you what you paid for your order but not the delivery charge.
- This is unless your order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, or the entire order was faulty or incorrect.